Monday, June 18, 2007

Megan's Recipe

Over the years Janet has cooked 8 different meals. If you divide 37 married years by 8 that is alot of times I have seen my least favorite Tator Tote Casserole. Well all should know she is now fixing a new dish called " Your on Your Own Glen" The recipe is rather long and changes quite often. It actually seems to be her favorite. For you younger dads out there praise your wifes cooking and maybe later in life it will pay off. Bring them flowers, and like Dans dad told me ( he is very bright) Yes Honey and I love you !!! ....is all you have to say. I will be trying the recipe Megan.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I got this recipe from Sarah - so I don't want to take all the credit. It's a good one though!

Anonymous said...

Not that good.

Alice said...

that is too funny....what's even more funny is now alan has to suffer through tater tot casserole since that's all I know how to make!